December 25, 2008

Year End Blog: 2008 - A Year of Gratitude

2008 – A Year of Gratitude

It's Christmas Day 2008 and I am continuing on with my tradition of writing my year end blog where I reflect back on the year that was on many different aspects of my life. When I think of this past year, one word stands out in my mind. GRATITUDE. This has truly been an incredible year for me. More often than not, I have had many moments where I have consciously been very grateful and thankful for so many wonderful things that I have experienced this year and look forward to 2009 with optimism.

I have found myself many times this past year thinking out loud to myself how much I love my life and how happy I am, and realize not many people can say that or feel that way, and have found myself overcome with feelings of Gratitude because of it. That in turn has influenced me to "give back" so to speak not so much in monetary terms, but to really be there for someone in their time of need, to help when and where I can and to help empower, uplift, encourage and motivate someone with my word.

ShariFitness has had it's best year since it's inception and I love, appreciate and care about every single client I have and am truly passionate about what I do. I have established some incredible friendships (and you know who you are) this past year which I am forever grateful for and have met so many wonderful people.

A wonderful experience was The Boundless Living Challenge created by Bob Doyle. It was great to be a part of that and the community Bob built and look forward to a new challenge for the New Year. Being part of that and becoming a student of Bob's
Wealth Beyond Reason Program has really given me so many ah-ha moments that I am looking to implement in 2009.

As a model, I had the opportunity to work with some amazing people and have built a great portfolio and am still amazed at the images that have been created with these truly gifted people. I look ahead to 2009 and establishing myself further as a model.

One thing I was able to do on a personal level this past year was to give my heart to another. That is something I had not allowed myself to do as a way of protecting ShariFitness. The relationship didn't last long, and although he is the one who ended it and yes, I was a bit heartbroken about it, I am grateful for the fact that it did help me step out of my comfort zone. I am grateful for his honesty, the untarnished memory of a healthy relationship and the realization that great guys do exist. I found one once, and I will find one again.

Before I close this blog, there are some programs, DVD's, etc. which have helped me immensely this year and have been quite influential on the amazing year I had which I would like to recommend. I would not be recommending or endorsing these items if I truly didn't believe in them and if they didn't have the positive impact they had.

Wishing you all magical moments, happiness, health, and an abundant 2009.

Rhonda Byrne - The Secret DVD



Bob Doyle - The Law of Attraction - DVD

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Shari! I wish you continued success and happiness. Thank you for sharing your reflections on 2008. You are a great role model for me in creating my new life!

    ReplyDelete